Monday, January 25, 2010

Sean

So Sean finally noticed my pump tonight. He saw the bubbles going through the tube and he asked "What's that?" I told him it was just bubbles. He was fine with that explanation and continued watching the bubbles for 5 minutes until it was time for bed. He did follow the tube to my stomach and tried lifting my shirt to see where it was going, but I was able to tell him he couldn't look there and he was OK. Then right before bed he wanted to see the bubbles and I told him that they were away. He is definitely going to notice it again, hopefully I can keep the explanation as bubbles.

Today was a bad mental day. Everything just piled up on me. Rob came home early and took me out for lunch. It was nice to get out without the baby, even with the flooding and sideways rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment