Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oncologist

I made an appointment with an oncologist at NYU Cancer Center for next Thursday. I have to wait for the oncatype DX results, so that appointment might be changed. I tried to make another one at Beth Israel, but they don't take my insurance right now. They are under negotiations for the new year. My friend is looking into seeing if the doctor will see me anyway. I am also looking into another doctor on the island.

The nurse said my belly is starting to look good. Slow, but it is healing. I can't wait for my appointment on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gail..I hope all is well. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, Rob and Sean. Everyone here in PA sends you well wishes. I told them about your cancer when we were together for the holidays. Take care of yourself.

    Love...Donna,John,Erik,Adam and Jason

    ReplyDelete