Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Appointments and Such

I am still waiting for an appointment time for tomorrow's appointment for the plastic surgeon. Tomorrow is not his regular appointment day and he is going to fit me in between surgeries. Rob is taking the day off to take me in. I am hoping he will stitch me up, but there is still a chance that I would be hooked up to the wound vac.

I am feeling OK today. Just tired as usual. At least the pain in my side is getting better and I can also lift my left arm over my head. My breast is healing nicely and is taking shape. You can't even see a difference though clothing.

I changed my oncology appointment to next week because of the plastic surgeon. I am still trying to get an appointment with another oncologist at Beth Israel. They have to call me back. I might do a third opinion with Sloan Kettering in Plainview, but I am going to wait until I get the appointment at Beth Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment