Sunday, January 3, 2010

Restful Weekend

It was Rob's birthday today. I wasn't able to do anything more than sing him happy birthday. Sean has been saying it to him all day and saying Daddy wanted present. Rob took him to the mall to get them both out of the house.

I am hanging in there. I get to leave the house tomorrow for my appointment with the plastic surgeon. Hopefully, he will think the open wound on my belly is doing OK. Good thing is that it doesn't hurt. I really have no feeling there at all. We will see what he says.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you being home is present enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck at the doctor. Hopefully he will like how things are healing all around and will have some answers for the stomach pain you have been having. And I am sure Jill is right - you being there is present enough!

    ReplyDelete