Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Day

I had the appointment with the surgeon today. She is very happy with the look of the breast and even gave me exercises to start today to get my arm mobility back. She checked my belly and the redness was lower than the line was yesterday. She said I was OK enough not to need the IV antibiotics. The visiting nurse is suppose to start coming everyday, so she should be able to keep an eye on it. The doctor also suggested that the plastic surgeon clean up the belly and close it up. We will be discussing that with him next week. I really don't want to have this open wound for weeks, since I am not allowed in public places while I have it. It limits where I am allowed to go.

Other than that, we are hanging in there. We thank everyone for their thoughts and well wishes. Rob is going back to work next week and I will be good next week to be by myself.

My next appointment is for the plastic surgeon next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment