Monday, January 11, 2010

On My Own

Today I am by myself for the morning. Tomorrow Rob is going back to work. Rob had me shower yesterday by myself. It was OK until I had to touch my gaping hole in my belly to find the gauze the nurse had packed in there. I did get it all, but it freaked me out. I haven't looked at it yet, but touching it has reaffirmed that I shouldn't.

I woke up this morning with pain on my heel. I realized that my heels were so dry that it split open. I guess not moisturizing and walking much has killed my feet. :( I will have to bandage it good so it won't get infected.

So looking forward to my Dr appointment on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you've had heel splits in the past, have your visiting nurse look at the foot, too. You're her patient, and your foot is part of you.

    I'm getting over something, so visiting right now would be bad. But I'm hoping to get to visit you sometime soon. [hugs] Hang in there - you're doing really well, from what I can tell!

    ReplyDelete