Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I had a very nice Valentine's day.  Rob cooked us a wonderful dinner of filet mignon with a port wine reduction, scallops and roasted asparagus.  We had chocolate mousse cake with champagne for dessert.  We don't normally exchange presents, but he got me some this year.  He got me a pair of green gem butterfly earrings and two t-shirts. Some might not find the t-shirts romantic, but it is what they said.

 

 


He also got one for himself.



I am thinking about going to see the doctor on Tuesday, since he has office hours then for him to see the wound instead of waiting until Thursday and having the nurse look at it.  If he doesn't see it and there is a problem on Thursday, it could delay my chemo.  I will probably get my haircut and my wig on Wednesday now.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, what does that first shirt say?!?!? It is "blocked content" at work! LOL I guess I will have to check from home later.

    ReplyDelete