Sunday, April 4, 2010

Round 3 of 4

Next round of chemo is tomorrow.  I will be more than half way done.  Not looking forward to the side effects again, but it is good to know I can handle this.  Just my mom is going with me this time, since Sean is still home from daycare for the holidays.  Rob is going to stay home with him.  Mom and I will take the bus in and Rob will pick us up when I am I done.


Some of my eyelashes starting falling out this week and my eyebrows are thinning. I have stubble on my head, which keeps falling out too.  I can't wait for my hair to start to grow back.  It will be nice.  I also realized that I am burning easier from the sun.  That is expected.  I am fair to begin with and now it is worse.  I have to be careful.

I will see the plastic surgeon again after my chemo.  The opening in my belly is getting smaller.  My belly scar looks like I got opened by a can opener.  I can't wait for the surgeon to fix it when I am done with the chemo.

1 comment: