Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting there

I saw the nurse practitioner on Monday and she likes how my belly is healing.  Last time, they gave me new packing to use in the wound and it seems to be making the opening heal better.  It is definitely a slow process.  Also she said there isn't enough skin to actually close the opening, so we will have to wait for it to close naturally.  I hope after the chemo is done that it will speed up a bit.


Sean said again that he likes my scratchy head.  I asked him if he wanted a haircut like mommy's and he said no.  He just like rubbing my head.

I took him into the city yesterday to Rob's office to take you child to work day and he had a good time.  He got to ride on the bus and the LIRR.  He colored all day with Mommy and had pizza and ice-cream.  He liked it.  Needless to say I am tired and sore today.  My last treatment is on Monday.  Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment