Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here Comes the Last Time

Tomorrow is the last chemo treatment...4 of 4.  Hooray! I am so happy.  Hopefully, my taste buds will come back before my hair which is expected to grow back in 6-8 weeks after the final treatment.  Also,  I am hoping that my belly will start healing up faster and maybe be able to go swimming by the end of the summer.  I don't know yet when the plastic surgeon will do the rest of the surgeries.  I can wait on that.

Mom is coming with me tomorrow.  We are taking the bus in and Rob is driving in earlier to be at work and to be able to drive me home later.  I get my bloods done, a visit with the oncologist, chemo and then over the NYU hospital to see the nurse practitioner to check out my belly.

Rob made my yummy dinner for me tonight of scallops, green beans and port wine reduction.  I also got my Godiva chocolates yesterday.  My treat for each chemo.  After this, back to watching what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment