Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Side Effects Starting Again

This is the worse of it...knowing some of it is coming.  My throat is getting dry.  The nurse gave me some "magic mouthwash" (with Maalox and lidacane) this time.  I couldn't sleep very well last night.  My bad nerve in my stomach is hypersensitive. Neck is starting to hurt too, along with my gums.  At least I am half way done with my treatment and I am just about bald.  I don't have to worry about my hair coming out anymore.  Hopefully, it will be nice enough to sit outside in the fresh air.  I am also getting a visit from my parents, so I won't be home by myself all day, especially when I can't move too well.

Yesterday, I got out for a little while in the yard and watched Sean play t-ball.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you got to watch Sean play ball. Perhaps you can do it again today. I could imagine it sucks knowing what's coming but at least this time you are prepared and you know it won't last too long. Last time when the side effects started you didn't know if they would be quick lived or stick around or even get worse. Just hang in there, try to enjoy the weather and remind yourself that you are halfway done with this and then your life can start up again.

    ReplyDelete