Friday, March 12, 2010

Out & About

I got my wig fitted and cut today.  Still not happy with it because it is straight on top and wavy on the bottom.  Nothing like my regular style, but I probably won't wear too much anyway.  Mainly, I will use it for work and such.  I did by this little curly thing that sticks out the bottom of a hat.  I probably will wear that more.  I will take pictures of the different looks when Rob is home.

I treated myself to a mani/pedi today also.  I figured if I can get out of the house I will do it the Friday before my next treatment.  It will give me something nice to look forward to before the chemo on Monday.  I painted my nails a nice green in honor of St. Paddy's Day.

I also lost half of my stubble on my head today in the shower.  I figure most of it will be gone by Monday.  I can't wait for all of it to fall out because it makes a crunchy sound on my pillow (I did start wearing a hat to sleep in) and it is getting stuck on anything I wear on my head.  Sean was cute today and looked at my head and said, "Mommy, your hair is falling down."  This meant to him that I did not have hair and not that it was falling out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just think - after Monday's treatment you will be halfway done!

    ReplyDelete