Thursday, March 25, 2010

No Strep For Me

After having Sean home for two days, he is finally back at daycare today.  He threw up Monday night, fever on Tuesday and a rash on Wednesday.  I took him to the doctor on Wednesday because of the rash.  He was positive for strep.  They did a test on me too and it was negative.  This morning the rash on Sean was gone, but he said he didn't want to go to daycare.  I asked him why and he said he wanted to stay home and play with his toys and he will go tomorrow.  We finally got him dressed and off he went with Rob.

It was rough having him home, but it was also nice at the same time.  I am very tired today.  At least Rob didn't have to take off the time from work considering daycare is closed next week and a half for the holidays.  Rob will be home for a few of the days and I know now I can handle him.  I just also have to nap when Sean does or if he does.

Most of my side effects from this round of chemo are gone.  I am only tired with a slight upset GI.  I do have a rash on the back of my head, but I think that is more of the short hair, hats and couch than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment