Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nerve Test

I had the nerve test done.  The doctor determined that I have no nerve damage or carpal tunnel.   He could not give me a reason for the pins and needles.  He told me it will just get better.  I didn't like his answer because I had this problem prior to the surgery and it got worse after.  I think it was a cop-out and it sounded like he was saying it was in my head and not a real issue, since they did not find a problem on the test.  I will talk to the neurologist after she gets the report.

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pins and needles -- thumb-side or pinky-side of your hand?

    I ask because I have cervical damage, and often get pins and needles in my hands because the nerves are pinched in my neck.

    Feel better! I know I've been quiet, but I've been following. I'm so glad things are going as well as possible with the C stuff. [[hugs]]

    ReplyDelete