Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Minor Setback

Just as I was starting to feel better, I found out I am allergic to the antibiotic, clindamyacin. I know have a very itchy, full body rash. They switched me to levequin. Hopefully, benedryl will stop the itching. Very bad night sleep with the itching. See if the changes the meds will help today. Breast is healing nicely, with the belly holding steady. The belly is an open wound and we have a visiting nurse coming a few days a week. Hopefully, it will heal soon.
I am by myself this morning as Rob is doing errands.

I am hoping the itching stops soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ick, that sucks! I'm guessing with the open wound you are definitely not allowed to take an oatmeal bath. I hope the benadryl works -- you can also use it as a cream, if the doc says it's OK. Glad to hear that the breast is healing well, though.

    ReplyDelete